THE FOUR KINGS IN THE TAROT
KEYWORD & CHARACTER TRAIT: Initiative
Whatever your gender or situation, whether to a greater or lesser degree each King also triggers or enhances your personal initiative and leadership, whether to set new wheels in motion or handle an ongoing situation more effectively, in keeping with their suit.
23 King of 37 King of 51 King of 65 King of
Wands Cups Swords Pentacles
Although Kings can sometimes indicate such things as:
· a woman is about to meet a new man.
· someone may soon contact you about a new job or better position.
· An impending disagreement or reconciliation at home or work.
More often than not the appearance of a King in your spread indicates that YOU will soon need (or want) to play a more important role or assume more responsibility in your daily routine, whether to keep or get matters moving.
· The more encouraging the situation the more strategic YOUR maneuvers and methods will be.
· The more challenging the situation the less self-control YOU may exert, acting and reacting without regard for the consequences.
· The more Kings you see in your spread, for whatever reason(s) in the near future, YOUR behavior and moods are about to undergo some rapid changes.
To discover more about each King in the Tarot simply click on the number of the King you wish to study.
Featured Illustrations: Harmonious Tarot by Lo
Scarabeo ISBN# 10: 0738707880
Note* A more complete explanation of how these factors relate to your reading can be obtained in the Tarot Dynamics book.